« Home | Kado Ultah Buat Papa » | Tu Wa Ga Pat » | UNDANGAN » | Rutinitas, Kerjaan, Perjalanan dan Penantian » | Buku Baton HOPPPP! » | Teman Seperjalanan » | 8 bulan yang indah » | Itik Berkelana » | H2C » | EI TU ZE »

Kuiz tentang gw...

I made a Quiz for you! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!

Cobain dah buat nyang ngerasa kenal mah gw :D Seberapa kenal siy teman-temankuw sekaliyan pada dirikuh?
Slamat mengenal gw dengan lebih 'intim lageh :D

APDETAN:
Lalu... iseng-iseng lageh ikutan kuizzzz dengan hasil sbb:


Hello fellow blogger,

I have been reading your blog as well as many others. I have found your site material overall very intriguing, yet I want to ask you as well as others, let's all remember the victims of hurricane Katrina and how they could use all of our support to re-build their lives. So let's pitch - in and donate, I've included information on how we all can get involved on my site. So, show you care and join with me at my free newsletter site. You'll be glad you helped, I know I feel good helping!

Hi. Great job on your blog. It looks very professional.
If you're interested, check out my herbal remedies site.
It has lots of information and all natural herbal solutions to common health problems like insomnia, headaches and high blood pressure. Take a look when you have a minute!

New Search Engine http://www.search.ezsy.info

Great Blogg. Thanks for letting me visit. You might find this link helpful. If you do, could you please link to me. why are they spamming my blog?

Another first hand account of life in New Orleans
A friend of mine sent me this email that he received from a young lawyer, whom I happen to know.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a party poker downloads site. It pretty much covers party poker downloads related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Hai for all of You, thanks for stoping by :D

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

go green indonesia!

About Me

    ~ Mama Toti ~

Shout Me

    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :

Links







Visitors

    Free Web Counter
    nyang sudi mampir

    nyang bersliweran


    JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..
    Dilarang copipaste